Sunday, May 08, 2005

It rained

I woke early, did my subuh and it rained, cats and dogs almost throughout the day. I only managed to stretch.

I realised that I have no Plan B. How would it be during the monsoon, when it rained everyday? So I talked to a colleague who wanted, intended, but never got around to doing it, suggesting that maybe we should take our shoes and try the local gym, which only charges RM20 per month. He said yeah why not good idea. Several hours later I thought, the gym idea never took off because lack of drive and motivation. If I want this gym idea to materialise, I have to drag him out of the office. Not very attractive. I will definately think of an alternative.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oiii pau-pau,

instead of going to gym i suggest u shud try the aerobics...
find a loyal friend who will drag u out of your lazy corner and go crazy to the sound of the music!!!
Works on me but as usual, am alone there!!!!