Friday, May 06, 2005

A secret diary

I was advised by the book I read, Fitness Walking, to keep a diary on walking, basically to keep track of the activity and to sort of motivate me. I mean, yeah, today is my sixth day of walking. Everyday is an achievement, maybe insignificant to others, but a mountain-moved kinda thing to me. This web log has been a secret which I shared with none of my friends or relatives until yesterday.

I told Nisa, a good friend, that I have been blogging. She asked my blog name, told her it was kuehpau. She laughed and said how appropriate. What is kuehpau? That will be another day's entry. Nisa, nevertheless has promised to visit this weblog and drop a line.

So Nisa, if you are here, welcome!

Today's progress: clocked a 30-minute brisk walk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello kuehpau,

This is nisa, congrats for yr blog. I managed to view your blog after a struggle between trying hard to become and good mom, a concern neighbour and a patient wife....
Anyway, keep the pen running or rather keep busy tapping on the keyboard....

c ya!!!